Blackberry, Orange and Banana Smoothie // Smoothie alle more, arancia e banana

Wednesday, September 20, 2017


There's definitely something wrong with me. I love smoothies and yet this Summer I've barely made them which means there still are a lot of frozen bananas in my freezer. And you know what? I'm using them now before Autumn comes because I don't want to keep them in there until Spring 2018.

That's why I'm blessing your day with this blackberry, orange and banana smoothie. And also because strawberries were nowhere to be found and I had to fall back on blackberries. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but all those seeds are quite annoying to eat.


Back to the smoothie, it is delicious, creamy and healthy, and easy and quick to make, obviously. And the great thing is that you can play around with it, by using fresh or frozen fruit depending on cold and thick you want it.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

INGREDIENTS
1 serving
  • 125 g (1 cup) blackberries, fresh or frozen (I used fresh)
  • 1/2 orange
  • 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen (I used frozen)
  • 120 ml (1/2 cup) milk (almond, rice, soy, cow, whatever you want)

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Peel the orange and remove any seed. 
  • Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
  • Enjoy!

C'è decisamente qualcosa che non va in me. Adoro gli smoothies eppure quest'estate ne ho fatti a malapena il che significa che ci sono ancora tante banane congelate nel mio freezer. E sapete che vi dico? Le uso ora prima che arrivi l'autunno perché non voglio tenerle lì fino a primavera 2018.

Ecco perché addolcisco la vostra giornata con questo smoothie more, arancia e banana. E anche perché non sono riuscita a trovare le fragole da nessuna parte e ho dovuto ripiegare sulle more. Non fraintendetemi, le adoro, ma tutti quei semi sono alquanto fastidiosi da mangiare.

Tornando allo smoothie, è delizioso, cremoso e salutare, e semplice e veloce da fare, ovviamente. E la parte migliore è che potere modificarlo come volete, utilizzando frutta fresca o congelata in base a quanto fresco e denso lo volete.

Provatelo e fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate.

INGREDIENTI
1 porzione
  • 125 g di more, fresche o congelate (io fresche)
  • 1/2 arancia
  • 1 banana matura, fresca o congelata (io congelata)
  • 120 ml di latte (mandorla, riso, soia, mucca, quello che volete)

PROCEDIMENTO
  • Sbucciate l'arancia e togliete gli eventuali semi.
  • Mettete tutti gli ingredienti in un frullatore. Frullate finché sarà omogeneo.
  • Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment